What personal data we collect and why we collect it.
- When using the tracking feature we will collect and export the data to zexpense.dk where the data will we be used to calculate driving compensation.
- We collect and use the unique device id – to connect customer account and error logging with a real device to improve support and error handling.
Device make and OS version
- We collect information about device make and device operating system to keep statistics of compatible devices with our app.
- We collect language information about the device to translate error messages.
Device photos and documents
- The app needs access to user documents and user photos, when user enables possibility to select photos or documents as attachments for expenses. We do not collect any information about any other photos or files in the system except for user select photos and files. These files will be uploaded and handled on zexpense.dk.
3rd party data collection
- The zExpense app uses features from Firebase( a Google service) including(Analytics, Performance, Cloud-Messaging and Crashlytics) to monitor and improve app services. Firebase also collects device and user metrics. Firebase collects information like, but not limited to:
- Account information
- Information about user’s device
- Android ad ID or Apple Identifier for Advertisers
- App usage data
- Any other personal information provided through app such as: location data.
- In case of an error in the app we collect data and information. This data may include information such as device name, operation system version, the configuration of the app, the time and date, and other statistics.